What We Live By
- We don’t miss deliverables – we just don’t.
- A budget is a budget. Once we have agreed on a budget we stick to it. Our clients never receive “surprise” invoices.
- No aspect of your campaign – before, during, or after – with any outside party is discussed without your written permission. We respect your privacy and protect your information. Your trust is our most closely guarded asset.
- We expect to over-achieve our client’s expectations.
- You will always know where a project sits. Our clients do not have to phone us to find out how things are going. You will receive progress reports when promised. Clients have access to our site. Material and results are posted as soon as they are ready so you are as up-to-date as possible.
- We are honourable in ALL of our relationships; clients, employees and suppliers and adhere to strict ethical and moral principles. If something is going to jeopardize our principles or integrity, we simply won’t do it.
- We are a fun group to work with too!. Although our projects are taken very seriously, we enjoy having fun with our clients. We often develop friendships beyond the life of the project.
- We will not work with any company that has an unresolved complaint on file with the Better Business Bureau or other consumer protection agencies.
- We believe in partnership. We tie our compensation to the results of the project. See our results guarantee approach for more detail.